THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES ARE DESPERATELY NEEDED BY PCEF TO PROVIDE QUALITY EDUCATION FOR 600 + STUDENTS
PCEF 001 - Tiles for the second classroom floor
- It is currently bare concrete, and the classes are so overcrowded that children are sitting on the floor - $450
PCEF 002 - Construction of a storage area - $1200
PCEF 003 - A new printer/copier - $150
PCEF 004 - Paint for the first classroom and huts - $75
PCEF 005 - A large white board for second classroom - $25
PCEF 006 - Four desks for the second classroom - $180
PCEF 007 - A bookshelf for the library - $70
PCEF 008 - Four fans for classrooms and the library - $15 each - $60
PCEF 009 - Electricity costs - $30 per month
PCEF 010 - Three months of English language training for a teacher - $185
PCEF 011 - Bicycles for our students - $45 each
PCEF 012 - Hand washing station - $1500
PCEF 013 - Rainwater harvesting system - $3800
PCEF 014 - A new classroom for our computer skills course - $5000
PCEF 015 - A new parcel of land for the expansion of our school and community programs - $18,000
PCEF 016 - Scholarships for our young adults. $50 per month / $400 a year
- One year of University costs $400 in addition to living expenses.
- This is for each student who attends high school, University or vocational training.
- The cost of vocational training varies by program.
PCEF 017 - Books for a library.
- Any and all books written in English and Khmer are greatly appreciated.
PCEF 018 - Art supplies and coloring books.
PCEF 019 - Sports equipment and games.
PCEF 020 - Children's clothing
Go back to the ACCA Website